Long Island News Post Published on May, 27th 2020, Written by Nick P.
Long Island Begins Phase 1!
List Of Reopenings in Phase One:
- Retail - (Limited to curbside or in-store pickup or drop off)
- Wholesale Trade
Long Island quietly began Phase 1 of its reopening on Wednesday May 27th. This applies to both Nassau and Suffolk County, leaving New York City as the last area of the state still waiting to open.
The first phase of reopening includes construction, manufacturing and wholesale supply chain, and retail with curbside pickup. This first Phase is expected to last about 2 weeks according to NY Governor Cuomo, with potential to progress through the Phases faster if all the necessary benchmarks are met.
State Authorities have also given an estimate of about 2 weeks between each reopening Phase as an expected wait time.
After Phase 1, the area will continue to progress through the Phases Outlined Below:
- Phase 2: Professional services, finance and insurance, retail administrative support, real estate/rental leasing.
- Phase 3: Restaurants/food services, hotels/accommodations.
- Phase 4: Arts/entertainment/recreation/education.
FOLLOW: Long Island Hub's Instagram!
Long Island News Post Published May 27th, 2020
Long Island Hub Members Also Viewed These:
- Reopening Long Island Part 1
- Reopening Long Island Part 2
- Reopening Long Island Part 3
- Long Island Coronavirus Cases By Town
Scroll Back Up