Long Island Horoscopes and Zodiac Signs
If you're to figure out your Long Island Horoscope or asking what zodiac sign should I be? We will help you figure it out only on Long Island Hub! First and foremost their is no need to take a zodiac sign quiz because it's really easy to find out. Keep reading and you will manifest your answers instantly!
What's the Difference Between MY Horoscope and Zodiac Sign?
- Your Horoscope is based on the science ofAstrology. It is believed by those who study that stars that they are giving humans celestial advice.
- Your Zodiac Sign is based on the day of year your were born. Factors like what month and how many days in come in account when discovering your zodiac sign.
List of The 12 Zodiac Signs
Below you will see 12 Zodiac Signs and next to them are two dates. If you were born between those two points of time then that is your Zodiac Sign!
- Aries March 21 to April 19
- Taurus April 20 to May 20
- Gemini May 21 to June 20
- Cancer June 21 to July 22
- Leo July 23 to August 22
- Virgo August 23 to September 22
- Libra September 23 to October 22
- Scorpio October 23 to November 21
- Sagittarius November 22 to December 21
- Capricorn December 22 to January 19
- Aquarius January 20 to February 18
- Pisces February 19 to March 20
Astrology must not be confused with Astronomy. As Horoscopes have nothing to do with Astronomy but does use the Zodiac Signs. Astrology takes on a more faith and spiritual based approach of study. Many Scientists dismiss Horoscope's as folklore. Astronomy is based of what can scientifically proven in regards to the Long Island's night sky.