Top 5 Most Romantic Restaurants on Long Island
Looking for the Most Romantic Restaurants on Long Island, NY near you? For all you love birds out there here is a list of the Most Romantic Restaurants on Long Island.
You're probably at the Online Main Street, asking where to find the most romantic restaurants near me? This is true if you're real Main Street is on Long Island. We present you with our list of the Most Romantic Romantic Restaurants on Long Island! These enchanting restaurants will surely set a mood for a best romantic night out on the town. Within this list you will find many nice restaurants in Long Island.
This is perfect for romantic relationships and loved filled events like weddings, anniversaries, couple anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, birthdays or a nice surprise to show how much you truly love your significant other.
This top 5 list of Long Island Romantic Restaurants is not limited to husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends they also make for amazing first, second and third dates.
If you or your significant other have particular affinities for cuisine you’re in luck because this top 5 list offers a wide variety of cuisine. So, take in mind when you read this top ten list it is set in no order because everyone have different tastes.
We also made sure to accommodate all couples no matter how much money you have in the bank. Without further ado here is the top 5 list of romantic restaurants on Long Island.
1. H20 Seafood and Sushi
This romantic Long Island restaurant has 2 locations on long island, one in Smithtown and the other in East Islip. Both are outstanding but if you had to decide which H20 restaurant was best it is the Smithtown location. Trust us when we say the H20 Smithtown is always a great idea. Especially if you're looking to impress on a first date.
Just from the outside the spectacle of the outdoor lounge is decorated with real flames. H20 is on the pricier end of the spectrum so expect to spend $100 or more dollars. If you love seafood and sushi you will love H20.
They offer a wide variety of menu options that will leave your mouth watering. Here’s a secret, if you say it’s your birthday they give you a $25 restaurant gift card.
2. The Wine Cellar on Main
This cozy and lovely restaurant is located in Northport Village. Inside on weekend nights they play live music.
They have a large selection of divine wine from glasses to bottles. On the menu the food matches perfectly with a glass of wine.
There is delicious hors d'oeuvres to cured meat and scrumptious cheese. After you finish your romantic dining and wining be sure to venture outside.
In walking distance from the Wine Cellar on Main is a beautiful bay filled with boats. This scenery makes for the most romance after restaurant atmosphere.
3. The Cheesecake Factory
There are many locations for this famous franchised restaurant. Walking into the enormous restaurant you become enamored by the beautiful artistic interior.
It feels like you are in a Disney World high end restaurant with the attention to detail they put in. Serving delicious food American - Cuban inspired.
Oh, and you can’t forget about the cheesecake. Order a slice or a whole cake if you want.
They have the largest variety of cheese cake options more than any other restaurant. The Cheese Cake Factory can stack up a sizable bill.
If you don’t want to spend $100 or more opt out of buying alcohol and maybe instead enjoy dessert.
3. The Cull House Restaurant
Located in Sayville right by the water sits a homey and romantic restaurant. The atmosphere is very old fashioned and gives off a beach like vibe.
They serve delicious seafood from lobster, oysters to fried calamari. This romantic getaway restaurant will make you and your significant other feel closer to one another.
This restaurant is pricey but not too much if you avoid buying cocktails.
4. Gosman’s Restaurant
Located in Montauk, NY is Gosman’s Restaurant. You can either eat inside or outside.
If you want to take the more romantic route, eat inside. They serve the best seafood Long Island has to offer from lobster, fish and chips to fried clams.
Gosman’s can be very affordable if you opt to eat outside. Eating indoors is a little more money because you have to pay a gratuity. Overall a very romantic restaurant.
5. Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Located in many locations on Long Island is Carrabba’s Italian Grill. This well known franchise is owned by the same people who own Outback Steakhouse.
They serve delicious Italian gourmet food. Before your meal you are presented with bread and a mixture of olive oil and ground peppers.
On their menu the most popular meals are the pastas. Expect to leave with a full stomach without spending a lot of money.
This is the least expensive restaurant on the list. Carrabba’s makes for a great romantic date on Long Island.
- Always make reservations if applicable. Waiting in a crowded area is the opposite of romantic.
- Request a booth to have a more intimate experience. Sitting awkwardly at a table in the middle of the room offers no privacy.
- If you want to avoid an expensive bill, don’t order alcohol. A few mixed drinks will send bill over the $100 amount.
- A tip right from Casanova’s book. Eat oysters because they are aphrodisiacs. Making for a very romantic night after dinner.
- Make sure both parties like the type of food served at the restaurant you go to. You may be full, but your dates upset stomach won’t feel any romance.
- Common sense etiquette. Don’t talk with your mouth open. No elbows on the table. If you get your food first, wait for your date to get their food before you eat.
- The saying "never give diamonds on the 1st date" is for the cheap. If your on a romantic date with someone you want to marry give her the gift of a fine Long Island Watch by Franck Muller.
- BY THE WAY, unless you're really low on dough, avoid going to cheap restaurants like Applebee's. We know there in almost every town from Commack, Bayport, Bohemia to Hicksville.
Share this blog post with your romantic partner or who you feel will benefit from it!
Other Members Have Viewed These:
- Top 10 List of The Best Bayport Restaurant
- Long Island Acai Bowls
- Long Island Vineyards
- Top 22 BEST Places To List Your Long Island Restaurant Online